We are currently seeking to recruit an Associate with 4 – 5 years’ experience in a legal or construction profession to join our team in Dublin.
The duties of an Associate include:
• Independently managing client tasks;
• liaising directly with clients on a regular basis;
• producing letters, legal documents, tender documentation and contracts;
• staff supervision;
• dealing with negotiation and opposition representation;
• work programming;
• design and delivery of training programmes; and
• assisting with practice development.
We would expect applicants to be:
• a recently chartered construction professional; or
• a procurement manager, MCIPS, MII.MM; or
• a barrister or solicitor; or
• four to five years’ relevant post graduate experience in either the construction industry, contract law/litigation or procurement services
She or he should also have:
• a strong academic background;
• a commercial knowledge of the construction industry and/or of procurement;
• excellent written and oral communication skills;
• an ability to work independently on matters as part of the team; and
• an ability to meet deadlines efficiently and to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at every stage.
Successful candidates must demonstrate a desire to work in this specialist field and be prepared to work throughout Ireland and the UK including periods in Quigg Golden’s Belfast, London and Maidstone offices on short notice.
As a consultancy, Quigg Golden is keenly aware that the foundation of our success has been attracting and maintaining the highest calibre of consultants to work for us. To work with Quigg Golden you must share in our commitment to providing a first class professional service to our Clients. Quigg Golden works hard to maintain an excellent working environment and is committed to providing its staff with the best training and career development opportunities available.
If you feel you have the skill set and qualifications to meet this role, please apply by submitting your CV together with a cover letter through the “Apply Now” link or to recruitment@QuiggGolden.com.
Job Reference Code
Dublin AssociateApply Now